- A must for beginner & continuance for the diner who enjoys the finer balances of Indian cuisine. Tender morsels of boneless chicken cooked in the tandoor then finished in a mild creamy tomato based gravy.
- Wok steamed Cauliflower and potato tempered with cumin seeds in a masala sauce.
- Potatoes and garden peas coked in onion gravy.
- Unleavened whole meal bread stuffed with potatoes and Indian spices.
- Definite to spice up your taste buds,boneless lamb simmered to cook in rich gravy of sliced onions & tomatoes
- roti, naan and any two stuffed naan.
- Freshly chopped broccoli and mushroom cooked in cashew nut gravy.
Broccoli & Mushroom korma$15.00
- Plain flour bread cooked in tandoor oven garnished with butter.
- Delicacy of barbecued prawn cooked in a smooth tomato based paste,cream and mild Indian spices (mild dish).
- Wholemeal flour bread with butter
- Naan sprinkled with crushed garlic, stuffed with cheese
Cheese And Garlic Naan$4.50
- Naan stuffed with cheese and coriander.
- A medium to hot chicken dish cooked in onion, garlic, ginger, coriander & with a unique mint sauce.
- A traditional Indian way of cooking meat in mild spiced nuts together with Basmati rice on a slow fire which creats a very sumptuous flavour.
- Rustic and Flavoursome chiclen curry, a specialty of the dhabas [road side dinners] lining the highways in northern India.Highly recommended.
- Delightfully flavoured tender juicy pieces of chicken cooked in a spicy onion tomato sauce studded with seasonal vegetable.
- A Mughlai Favorite- Mouth watering rich gravy made from onion, saffron, cashew nuts and cardamoms.Garnished with sliced almonds and cream.
- South Indian Icon- Mildly spiced dish prepared with grated coconut and coconut cream, tempered with mustard seeds and aromatic curry leaves .
- Naan with a stuffing of mildly spiced chicken
- Most popular dish in NZ. Delicious harmony of pureed spinach with light spices and finished with cream.
- charcoal smoked chicken, immersed in a flavorsome marinated of yoghurt, fresh ginger & garlic, roast cumin &lime juice.
Chicken Tikka$11.00 – $20.00
- Marinated boneless chicken meat, slow smoked in Tandoor, then cooked in a rich tomato and onion sauce and finished with ginger and freshly ground spices.
Chicken Tikka Masala$17.50
- A hot favourite! This dish cooked in a thick sauce with a mix of herbs and spices, and is very fiery. most enjoyed by pyromaniacs.
- Basmati rice cooked with mustard seeds, grated coconut,coconut cream and curry leaves.
- Red and yellow lentils cooked together with spices, cumin and mustard seeds, flavoured with curry leaves
- Mouth watering lentil delicacy, tossed with onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, cream, butter and home pound spices.
- A spicy south Indian dish prepared with grated coconut and cream, tempered with mustard seeds and aromatic curry leaves.
- A West coast delicacy- Tangy textured sauce made with simmered onions,ginger, coriander and finished with coconut cream and tamarind.
- Fresh fish cooked with green pepper and chef special spices, with onions, ginger and tomatoes
- Market sorted deep sea fish wrapped overnight in lemon juice, herbs and spices including garam masala, then smoked to perfection.
- Leavened bread sprinkled with crushed garlic, baked in the tandoor.
- Wholemeal bread garnished with garlic and coriander.
- NEW ZEALAND Wild goat meat cooked in a rich sauce of onions, coriander, cardamoms and chef secret spices.
- Diced onion, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots and cucumber
- An International favorite- Sweet flour dumplings cooked in sugar syrup, cardamon seeds, rose water and saffron, served warm.
- Basmati rice flavored with aromatic cumin seeds.
- Nan bread stuffed with spices and lamb mince, garnished with coriander and butter.
- A traditional Indian dishes. A meal on it’s own. Basmati rice cooked with tender lamb pieces, spices, mixed vegetables fragrant with Saffron. Garnished with cashews, (Served with Raita).
- NZ lamb cubes in a deliciously thick sauce. East Indian style with fried onion lightly spiced, garnished with fresh ginger & coriander.
Lamb Do Pyaza$18.00
- A kashmiri delight, A bone less cubes of lamb cooked with tomatoes, onion, cream, fresh coriander and thick gravy. Highly recommended Indian pearl dish.
- Perfect Indian and persain blend- Succulent pieces of NZ lamb meat sauteed with exotic herbs and spices, then cooked with seasonal vegetable.
- A Kiwi Favorite- Mouth watering rich gravy made from onion , cashew nuts and finished with cardamoms. Garnished with sliced almonds and cream.
- A recipe all the way from Madras India, tender pieces lamb cooked in a balanced blend of eleven spices for a deep, rich and authentic flavour.
- A true Kashmiri style dish made with tender pieces of New Zealand lamb cooked with tomato, onion and blend of fragrant spices.
- A delicious blend of tender pieces lamb cooked with fresh spinach and mixed with freshly ground spices giving a nourishing taste and flavour.
- Succulent overnight marinated pieces of lamb meat cooked with onion, peppercorn, cinnamon, chilli and cloves. Go ahead excite your taste buds.
- Delicious cluster of lightly fried homemade Cottage cheese, potato and nuts, Served with a delicate creamy cashew sauce.
- Mildly spiced chicken cooked in cashewnuts, cinnamon with few exotic spices and finished with mouthwatering mango pulp.
- A traditional Indian ice cream, slow cooked thickened milk is flavoured with almonds, pistachio and mango and let to freeze for your delight. A must try for the first timer.
- Crispy lentil based pancake topped with onion, tomatoes and cucumber salad, sprinkled with chat masala and lemon juice.
- A combination of chicken tikka, seekh kebab, two pieces of samosas and paneer pakora
Mix Platter for Two (Non Veg)$20.00
- Fresh assorted vegetables cooked in onion and tomato gravy
Mix Vegetable Curry$15.00
- A tempting selection of entrees- Two pieces of vegetable Samosa, Onion Bhajee, Veg pakoras. Served with RITI ROTI Special tamarind Chutney.
Mixed Platter for Two (Veg)$15.00
- Fresh juicy button mushrooms cooked with a perfect blend of onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic in our homemade spices and garnished with coriander.
- Peas, homemade cottage cheese cooked with tomatoes, spices and herbs. and garnished with fresh green coriander.
- A selection of mixed vegetables cooked with creamy cashew nut sauce
- Chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumber and coriander mixed with lemon juice and chat masala.
Onion and Tomatoes Kuchummer$4.00
- Onions fritters blended in assorted spices and chickpea flour, then fried to delightful perfection served with tangy tamarind chutney.
- Fresh Indian cottage cheese cooked in a butter tomato sauce. A delight for vegetables lovers.
- Marinated pieces of homemade cottage cheese, slow smoked in Tandoor, then cooked in a rich onion and tomato sauce and finished with ginger and freshly ground spices.
Paneer Tikka Masala$16.00
- Home made India cottage cheese marinated in yoghurt and spices, skewered with green pepper and onions and roasted in the Tandoor. Four pieces per portion
- Special naan from Peshawar, plain flour bread stuffed and topped with nuts and sultanas.
- Leavened bread made of refined flour baked in the tandoor.
- Rice Plain Steamed Basmati Rice.
- Prawns cooked in South-Indian style with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and fresh onion tomatoes , garlic and ginger gravy.
- A spicy dish from the exotic beaches of Goa made using unique blend of hot, aromatic spices and vinegar to give it a distinctive flavour.
- A meal on it’s own. Basmati rice cooked with prawn, spices, mixed vegetables fragrant with Saffron. Garnished with cashews. (Served with Raita)
- A mild dish cooked with cumin, coriander seeds, based on onion tomato gravy and mixed vegetable, finished with lemon juice.
- Classic cooler with cucumber and organic yoghurt and mild spices.
- Chunky fillets of fish with fresh tomatoes, red onions, ginger, garlic, coriander and Chef's special secret spices.
Riti Roti Special Fish$19.00
- Crispy lentil based pancake with a taste of black pepper.
- A wholemeal Flour bread, tasty low fat option
- Homemade cottage cheese and fresh blended spinach cooked in aromatic spice
- Succulent NZ mince spiced with a touch of cream cheese, eclectic spices & smoked in tandoor.
- Fresh mushrooms and peas simmered in cashews and fried onion gravy and topped up with a touch of cream.
- Diced potato tempered and sauteed with mild spices and cumin seeds. A delicious must try dish.
- Most popular tandoori dish in India. chicken on bones marinated with fresh herbs and spices including toasted cumin and coriander and roasted in tandoor.
Tandoori Chicken$11.00 – $20.00
- Bringing a touch of Kerala, INDIA. These prawns are marinated in authentic INDIAN spices and cooked in the tandoor
Tandoori prawns$11.00 – $20.00
- Basmati rice cooked with mixed seasonal vegetables. Infused with freshly ground spices and garnished with coriander. A delicious wholesome meal served with raita.
- Freshly diced assorted vegetables cooked in butter sauce.
- Chick pea flour crispy dumplings, with a flavor of finely chopped, lightly spiced. Fresh spinach, onion, carrots and potatoes. Served with home made tangy Tamarind sauce.
- Flaky wholemeal bread stuffed with mixed vegies and mild spices.
- Highly recommended by RITI ROTI, Basmati rice with vegetables and mild spices.
- Home made flaky pastry filled with Potatoes, Green peas & fresh herbs. Served with home made tangy Tamarind sauce.